Kforce has a client that is seeking a Work from Home Ruby on Rails Engineer in Denver, Colorado (CO). Summary: We are see...
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Work from Home Ruby on Rails Engineer in Denver, Colorado (CO). Summary: We are seeking a Ruby on Rails Back End Engineer proficient in TDD, to help us build and scale our large-scale platform that has tens of thousands of active users across hundreds of companies. You will be part of a brilliant, fast-paced team tasked with helping to improve lives. You will be able to work from home as we build our office in the valley. This is a great opportunity to earn equity, create something brand new, impact peoples the lives of people you probably know and work in greenfield Key Responsibilities:
- End-to-end, somewhat data intensive, web software development
- This is a web application position with a concentration on backend
- Solve complex business problems by writing simple, effective code
- TDD-focused: RSpec, Capybara or similar
- Database design, architecture and migrations
- Understands where Rails can go wrong and can mitigate
- Willing to dig into messy stuff
- Can increase overall velocity by creating quality maintainable code
- Can think globally and act locally, which means building things right while pushing code multiple times per day
- Eager to both learn and teach within a high-powered team
What will make you a stand-out candidate?
- Show us your GitHub
- Share your Stack Overflow profile
- Find a way to show us the code and flows behind the most interesting work you have done
- Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much more
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.