Responsible for the development and design of web applications and components. Design, code, test, and implement web sites and appli...
Responsible for the development and design of web applications and components. Design, code, test, and implement web sites and applications, for either internal or external uses. Troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding performance, response times, capacity and system limitations. Responsible for creating and modifying documentation corresponding to websites. May collaborate with internal business partners, internal technology resources (database, system, networking) and with external vendors. Maintain and update websites and ensure data quality, integrity and consistency across organization. Requires both front-end (GUI) and back-end development experience.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 7 years minimum of Ruby on Rails experience
- Ability and experience of leading a development team
- Architecture and Design of API's that are consumed
- Understanding of RSPEC, PostgreSQL, and RESTful API's concepts and best practices
- Clear and Efficient in communication with both technical and business teams
- Knowledge and previous utilization of JQuery
- Linux Experience
- GoLang experience a plus
- provided by Dice