PUSH Wellness is looking for a talented and motivated web developer to join our growing team.
PUSH Wellness offers the first fair, effective program in a new paradigm in workplace wellness: progress-based incentives. We pay employees monthly cash incentives to reward objectively verified incremental health improvements. Our platform is supported by an engaging interactive web application that provides participants with motivation, education and resources to achieve wellness. Our program delivers reduced healthcare expenses and healthier, happier, and more engaged employees.
Founded in 2011, PUSH Wellness is a 2012 Healthbox Accelerator graduate and was named one of 5 innovative digital wellness companies to watch by MedCity News.
- Design and maintain user interfaces using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate outside data sources with SSO practices
- Maintain and develop back-end RDS in AWS
- Create automated data transfers and work with analyst(s) to automate reporting and make data available within user interfaces
- Work collaboratively with team members to efficiently and intelligently scale the system to support company growth
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field and 2-3 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree plus 1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent programming skills and experience programming in Ruby on Rails and familiarity with at least one of the following languages: Python, PHP, CSS
- An understanding of HIPAA and system security requirements
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work and grow in a fast-paced and rapidly growing start-up
This position is located in Chicago.
Relocation not available.
Sponsorship not available.