We are recruiting for Web Applications Developers with Ruby on Rails experience to work in support of a federal government customer. Qualifi...
We are recruiting for Web Applications Developers with Ruby on Rails experience to work in support of a federal government customer. Qualified candidates will have experience building web applications using Java based MVC frameworks and experience with front-end and server-side development.
Location: This team is based in St. Louis. Relocation support and/or remote work will be considered.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Provide hands-on programming developing codes, tests, and debugs for new software development and enhancements
- Ensure project schedules and deadlines for deliverables are met
- Support business process and workflow activities, as requested
- U.S. citizenship
- Current Public Trust
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related discipline preferred (additional years of related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Experience with server-side web development; experience with Ruby on Rails is a must
- Experience with front-end frameworks
- Experience designing and developing with Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Jersey, and Java-based MVC frameworks
- Experience with mobile frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular, AngularJS, Node.js
- Experience supporting CI/CD environments is preferred
- Experience providing functional business applications analysis and design
- Experience interfacing web applications with a remote relational database infrastructure
- Experience with PKI approach to security and using LDAP and PKI to secure portal access
- Excellent understanding of communications/email protocol API implementation
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to succeed in a blended team environment working with technical and functional teams with contractor and government staff