We have the below role open for our direct end customer in Austin TX for long term contract.Interested candidates please send the resume...
We have the below role open for our direct end customer in Austin TX for long term contract.Interested candidates please send the resume of
Note: This can be a remote option too for the perfect candidate.
Required Skills (and years of experience): TOP 5 SKILLS NEEDED
• 4+ years practical engineering experience in building and running customer facing web applications
• Intermediate-level knowledge of Object Oriented programming in a server-side language such as Python
• Familiarity with common Python frameworks such as Flask, Django, or Twisted
• Knowledge of automated build/deploy systems, such as Jenkins, CircleCI
• Ability to collaborate with designers to turn mocks into working applications that adhere to the design vision
• Solid understanding of unit functional and integration tests. Able to define needed tests with little guidance.
Preferred Skills: (NICE TO HAVES)
• Experience with RESTful web service design and development
• Experience with modern web application development builds like Webpack, Grunt, and Less . Node experience a plus
• Understanding of web technologies (HTTP, web servers (NGINX, Apache)), and familiarity with Linux
• Experience developing applications in a Kubernetes and/or OpenShift environment
Required Soft Skills:
• Experience working effectively on a distributed team that is all remote
• Ability to onboard and ramp up within 1-2 weeks with an all remote team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Take full ownership of work
• Lead group discussions to positive compromises
• Ability to advocate a technical position while being open to alternative ideas
At Convene we believe in partnering with our clients and honoring our commitments with honesty and integrity. As a Software Development and Information Technology Services company we apply technology to solve business problems and achieve the highest quality. We are committed to helping our clients realize their vision and goals with integrity and excellence. We take a boutique approach to working with every one of our clients.
Convene is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. All applicants will be evaluated solely based on their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
- provided by Dice UI,python,rest