Due to a growing customer base, company is expanding our technical team. We are building a high caliber team who are passio...
Due to a growing customer base, company is expanding our technical team. We are building a high caliber team who are passionate about what they do and love taking it to the next level.
About this role:
Company is looking to expand its TechOps team - we are seeking an eager and excited TechOps Engineer to help build and support our critical infrastructure. As a TechOps Engineer, you will directly support our Engineering teams and client facing production systems with only world class service in mind. We build marketing technology and solutions for brands using social platforms, and we are looking for a TechOps Engineer that shares a passion for social networking.
Where you can make an impact
- Work closely with other members of the TechOps and Engineering team
- Manage a large and dynamic environment of AWS services
- Build and deploy infrastructure and configuration-as-code using latest DevOps methodologies
- Support development operations both independently and as part of the TechOps team
- 2 to 4 years working as a DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, or Systems Engineer
- Strong understanding of systems fundamentals, including operating system tuning, networking, and storage
- Expertise in Python, Ruby, or other high-level language
- Experience working with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins or Travis-CI
- Understanding of the software development and configuration management processes
- Ability to work comfortably in a Linux and OS X environment
- BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Experience using configuration management tools, such as Chef or Ansible
- Experience with container technology, such as Docker, ECS, or Kubernetes
- Experience with version control tools (preferably Git)
Growing Social Media company , smart people, challenging work, excellent salary and benefits,