This role will build and maintain global, high-scale business-critical applications and API's which are core components of ...
This role will build and maintain global, high-scale business-critical applications and API's which are core components of e-textbook platform.
- Work in a team environment developing solutions for core products and platforms
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for the next generation of educational learning products
- Develop and modify internal and external facing software as part of an Agile/SCRUM team.
- Provide full application development lifecycle service, including research, prototypes, development, and support.
- Communicate effectively with SCRUM team members and other Product Managers and Engineering Staff.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge of integration standards like LTI, SAML, OAuth, Shibboleth
- Development experience with LMS technologies like Blackboard, Canvas D2l, Moodle, etc.
- Experience with Elixir, Phoenix, React, and Elm
- Experience with large-scale web applications
- Experience with relational database (MySQL) design, operation, and development
- Experience and a passion for open source development
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development environments.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or directly related year for year experience (4+ years)
- 6 years' experience with modern web development language(s)
- 6 years' experience with Ruby on Rails
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,400+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.