We're looking for a well-rounded Software Engineer. You will build features that help our customers successfully...
We're looking for a well-rounded Software Engineer. You will build features that help our customers successfully deliver complex projects. Your contributions will have a meaningful impact on people's daily work.
We believe in pragmatism over idealism, learning over degrees, and planning over hoping.
- Build high quality, well tested software
- Engage with our team and customers to solve interesting problems
- Support and improve our production and development infrastructure
- Help design features and influence the future of LiquidPlanner
- An analytic problem solver looking for pragmatic solutions
- A collaborative and empathetic team member
- Actively taking the initiative to pitch in when you see a need
- Committed to efficiently producing high-quality results
- 2+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- Proficiency with Ruby on Rails, or a similar framework
- Familiarity with Linux and SQL
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Founded in 2007, LiquidPlanner is the application of choice for technology and manufacturing teams looking for a better way to plan and prioritize work. Our award-winning, patent-pending project management and scheduling solution enables more than 2,000 organizations to collaboratively plan, track and analyze hundreds of projects in real-time.
LiquidPlanner was the only company added to the 2016 Gartner Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Magic Quadrant. LiquidPlanner also won the SIIA CODiE award for Best Project Management Solution back-to-back for the last two years. In addition, LiquidPlanner was also voted one of Washington's Best Workplaces for the last three years in a row.
LiquidPlanner combines a fun, collaborative environment with a passion for innovative products, impeccable service and great design. The company culture is designed to bring out the best in people, and each employee embodies our core values: always be learning, have courage to change, own it, be disciplined in action, and service first.