LaSalle Network is currently working with e-commerce startup headquartered in Chicago to help grow their Ruby on Rails focused engineering t...
LaSalle Network is currently working with e-commerce startup headquartered in Chicago to help grow their Ruby on Rails focused engineering team. This team is responsible for building out their consumer facing website, as well as other internal and external websites within Ruby on Rails and React. This person will come in as the most senior engineer on the team and have autonomy in leading projects within their applications.
Sr. Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop custom web applications
- Manage projects from inception to completion
- Assist in migrations to new technology
- Gather requirements from designers and product managers to deliver top of the line products based on specifications
Sr. Software Engineer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of web development experience within Ruby on Rails
- Strong knowledge and experience with front end technologies, including React, Angular or Vue
- Ability to work within SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at any given time
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Software Engineer, Software Developer, Ruby, RoR, React
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.