Sr. Ruby Web Developer (Job # 2089) needed for growing company located Rogers, AR. The Sr. Ruby Web Developer will be someo...
Sr. Ruby Web Developer (Job # 2089) needed for growing company located Rogers, AR. The Sr. Ruby Web Developer will be someone who loves to code and collaborate with team members. Chosen candidate will be comfortable in the open source world and doesn't mind getting hands dirty with upstream patches or deploying code: Design, data architecture, scalability, and the bigger picture. Successfully deliver projects in an agile development and work closely with team members and customers to build solutions. Any experience with web analytics is very helpful.
1. Ability to write clear, readable, testable, and maintainable code
2. Take responsibility for given tasks and ensure they are done within a given time
3. Understand teamwork and dynamics and commitments that come with being part of a team
4. Interact with project and product owners, and stakeholders
5. Serve as a resource and mentor for other developers.
1. BS degree in Computer Science
2. 5+ years of web development experience
3. 3+ years of open source language and knowledge of Ruby on Rails. ( Strong PHP and Python with Knowledge of Ruby)
4. Strong knowledge of internet, web, and development standards
5. Passion for developing robust, high quality code
6. Knowledge of emerging technology in the social space
7. Problem solving
8. Excellent communication skills
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #2089.
SUB-CONTRACTING AGENCIES need NOT apply!
Xpert Staffing is an Executive/Professional Placement Service firm that specializes in placing Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Human Resource, Marketing, and Sales professionals in permanent and contractual positions within top-notch companies located throughout North Carolina, the Southeast and the Nation.
We provided exceptional service to our clients that range from small businesses to the Fortune 100. We pride ourselves on the ethics and professionalism that has guided our team throughout our careers. We heavily service companies throughout the region by providing Staffing expertise backed by years of professional and loyal, on going customer support that is here now and will be here in the future!
Before attempting to align a candidate with a potential employer, we carefully interview and verify the candidate's desire to be presented to a client by reviewing their qualifications and industry related concerns. Your personal information is just that, "Personal" and is never shared with a client without your expressed consent. We value your trust in the handling your employment needs and only pursue opportunities that are of a well stated match and suited for both employee and employer.