Our Client is looking for a Remote Ruby on rails consultant who can join them Full time after completing 6 months of contra...
Our Client is looking for a Remote Ruby on rails consultant who can join them Full time after completing 6 months of contract. Client is unwilling to sponsor.
As our Senior Engineer, your code will enable a omni-channel health engagement experience: Engaging people in their health via mobile, devices, web, phone calls (voice), text, and chatbots. All by doing in the simplest and most fun way possible with a great user experience, gamification, and empathy built into the product. Your team's technology will make that possible.
You will work shoulder to shoulder with our Founder/CEO to define the future of the company's technology. He or she will manage their own team, including new integrated systems & API projects.
This is a role for a brilliant and experienced technology leader with a mindset for growth & user empathy.
- Set up continuous development, containerization, and delivery methods to our clients
- Evaluate building our Microservices via Ruby or Golang/Go
- Evaluate blockchain technologies to support our data set
- Design a scalable solution to improve our software, using the latest technologies in NLP & ML
- Develop a cycle and side-effect prediction engine using user input data
- Build out a two-sided marketplace to connect patients & employees to the best multi-channel health experiences.
- Collaborate with peers to define product vision, roadmap & ship new features
- Develop, test, and iterate on prototypes quickly
- Passion for meeting with clients & iterating rapidly to delight them
- Experience and/or passion & curiosity for machine learning, algorithms, data science
- History of leading a tech team in a startup environment
- At least 4+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Eye for great design
- Experience designing and implementing browser-based user interfaces using AJAX, REST, and/or JSON. Relational Database experience: PostgreSQL, etc
- Experience scaling high traffic websites (architecture/database)
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Experience with server administration and Amazon Web Services (EC2 / S3). Linode, EngineYard, or Heroku cloud platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsive and super dependable
- Experience managing a technical team
- Experience with agile, iterative, and test-driven development methods
Nice to have:
- React Native (or a willingness to learn React Native)
- Into fitness or quantified self
- Data Science expertise
- Voice application expertise
Please include GitHub & Gitlab accounts if available.
About Health Hero:
We are a passionate team. We exist to improve the lives of millions of people around the world. We are talking about saving real lives here, and doing so in the simplest, most rewarding, and loving way possible.
Vision: To be the health engagement platform of choice for payers & providers
Mission: By providing the best health engagement experiences
Values: Love, Greatness, Unity
Supporting Information Technology, E-Commerce, Program Management, Administration, International, Corporate, Manufacturing, Technical, Software Development, Web Development, Utilities, Manufacturing, Automobile, Healthcare, Start up, Engineering