Currently we have a Full time permanent position with our growing client. They are looking for an outstanding Software Engineer (Ruby on Rai...
Currently we have a Full time permanent position with our growing client. They are looking for an outstanding Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails) to join their team in New Haven, CT.
My client is conveniently located in Downtown New Haven right next to the train station.... office is in walking distance!
Successful applicants will have a history of learning new technologies and working effectively in a team environment. We're looking for someone who loves pragmatic, clean solutions.
** Job is in walking distance to the downtown, New Haven train station- Great/Easy commute!! **
What they are looking for:
- 4+ years of development experience. They might consider less for an outstanding performer with a good tech stack fit.
- Experienced Rails developers (3+ years of Rails experience)
- Ruby on Rails developers preferred but related experience would be considered (Python, Elixir, etc.)
- Experience with Postgres and Postgis is a bonus
- Candidates who have worked on a medium sized team previously.
- Candidates with experience with modern development practices such as integrated testing, solid code review, and good version control practices.
- Candidates able to work in my client's Downtown New Haven office (easy commute by bus or train).
- Candidates who have experience with the SaaS business model
What they offer:
- Competitive Salary (base/bonus)
- Equity - Everyone who works there owns a bit of the company's success
- Each engineer gets the latest gear to help them excel at their job
- Conferences - Continue your learning at conferences and they will pick up the tab
- Health insurance benefits
- Three weeks paid time off
If you are interested in applying please send resume in MS Word doc format.
TO APPLY: Please send resume in MS Word doc format to
- provided by Dice 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience.