A Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer (100% Remote) job is available through Modis IT. Sr RoR developer will be working in a collaborative team deli...
A Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer (100% Remote) job is available through Modis IT. Sr RoR developer will be working in a collaborative team delivering highly efficient code, removing bottlenecks, and building APIs. You will be involved in the full software lifecycle from design, development and testing, all the way through training and production support. You'll have the opportunity to participate in projects from conception through deployment.
Must Have Requirements
· 3-5 years' experience with Ruby on Rails
· Hands on experience in AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
· Experience with EC2 instances, security groups, auto-filling groups
· Strong experience building APIs
· MySQL and Postgres - nice to have
· Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
· Good understanding of server-side templating languages
· A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
· Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Familiarity with continuous integration
If you are interested in this Sr. Ruby on Rails job (100% REMOTE) then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis IT go to If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Monika Daga at or by email at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.