Job Description Job #:
Or client is seeking an experienced Ruby on Rails developer to work on our growing RESTful API. Candida...
Job Description Job #:
Or client is seeking an experienced Ruby on Rails developer to work on our growing RESTful API. Candidates will work closely with FrontEnd developers to create tools for 3form's internal Customer Relationship Management platform. Candidate will also share responsibility for updating and maintaining portions of the existing PHP site. Applicant must be comfortable with relational databases. Strong interpersonal and communications skills will be used to work with a company-wide team for successful project delivery. Skills Required:
4+ Years Work Experience
Ruby on Rails
Our client is seeking an experienced web developer to help our team design and implement complex systems for internal and external customers. Candidates will have strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities as well as a good understanding of software architectural patterns such as MVC, MVVM and MVW. Candidates must also be familiar with git (experience with GitHub is preferred), and SQL database architecture and management. Strong interpersonal and communications skills will be used to work with a company-wide team for successful project delivery.
Skills & Requirements
- A degree in information systems, computer science, etc. OR adequate experience in web development
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Solid understanding of Git (and Github)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as SASS and Less
- Solid understanding of MVC, Mocking, and RESTful
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiar with development aiding tools such as Bower, Grunt, Composer, Bundler, Rake
- Familiar with continuous integration
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- Manage projects with 3rd Party companies
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at -6178.
- provided by Dice