We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails and API Developer to build our client facing Open API. The team is passionate about addressing rea...
We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails and API Developer to build our client facing Open API. The team is passionate about addressing real-world problems with digital solutions.
We're looking for enthusiastic problem solvers who are ready to join a fast paced team and make a big impact.
You will be joining a team at the beginning of the growth period - we've found a product-market fit and will be significantly scaling the team over the next 12 months. This position will likely grow into a leadership position as the team grows.
This is a 3-year-old startup just acquired by a large company and are well funded for growth. Located in San Francisco and builds software that is used tens of thousands of customers on a daily basis. Their parent company is the market leader in the Digital Experience Solution space used by for 80M Americans annually.
Highly automated with Github, CircleCI, Heroku, New Relic, SideKiq and PagerDuty managing our Deployment, Operations, and Monitoring.
Offering top of the range compensation, plus bonuses, 401k with matching and excellent insurance coverage.
- Work directly with and report to the CTO
- Design Client's internal product related API's to support the React FrontEnd and Mobile clients
- Design API's to support new Insurance and OEM clients
- Develop a Consistent, Well Documented, Tested, Performant Rails API
- You enjoy working at small companies and building systems from the ground up
- You have 5-10 years of experience building backend software, preferably API based
- Deep understanding of API design and best practices
- You have extensive Rails experience
- Redux experience
- CS or Engineering related Degree
- Optimization experience at the DB and Application layer
- provided by Dice Ruby on Rails , React, API design