Urgent needs for 2 Sr. Ruby Developer for a leading software company here in Irvine, CA. Direct Hire with highly desired work culture and co...
Urgent needs for 2 Sr. Ruby Developer for a leading software company here in Irvine, CA. Direct Hire with highly desired work culture and competitive compensation package.
• Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
• Use your experience to drive the design of highly performant and highly available products and platforms.
• Build solutions that empower critical rental transactions and help to process billions of dollars of rental payments.
• Work to ensure excellent automated test coverage on all code you deliver to ensure the software we create is of the highest quality.
• Assist with deployments and work with DevOps to troubleshoot operational issues.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
• Bachelor's degree (Computer Science preferred)
• A demonstrable track record of building and launching successful products and/or platforms
• Experience with Docker, AWS managed services, and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
• Experienced with tuning application performance, as well as writing unit and integration automated tests
• Experience with RabbitMQ / AMQP, PostgreSQL
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.