Sparkle CMS is hiring a Ruby on Rails developer to lead the development of new features that help Healthcare providers connect with patients
Our all-remote team works with near autonomy toward shared goals. We don’t micro-manage. Our developers are trusted to manage their own day, and we value good results over process.
We are seeking a full-time remote developer in the Americas (in a timezone that aligns with our US client base) for this contract position.
- Capable of running entire subsystems
- Able to provide material feedback on the work of junior programmers
- Execute projects across multiple domains, for example, a native app that needs an API backend
- Basic proficiency in at least one additional programming language
- Comfort using Git version control system
We will consider applicants who send:
- Current CV
- A link to a code sample that you feel reflects your best work
- Your desired hourly rate