SR RUBY DEVELOPER
The Select Group is seeking 2 Ruby Developers to sit in Raleigh, NC OR San Diego, CA. Our client operates in the Clinical...
SR RUBY DEVELOPER
The Select Group is seeking 2 Ruby Developers to sit in Raleigh, NC OR San Diego, CA. Our client operates in the Clinical Trials space, and these developers will develop software as part of a major initiative to shift the paradigm of documentation and trial management to mobile/web based applications.
SR RUBY DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails Development in a professional setting
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience developing in MVC framework
- Ability to optimize queries
SR RUBY DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement, and maintain systems that conform to our client's IT principles, architecture and strategies
- Participate in design sessions and provide input on the software solution
- Follow directives and standards on programming style and documentation
- Provide training, technical support, and documentation of information systems to team and stakeholders
- Act as a technical lead for a project, providing guidance on technical issues and design issues and mentor junior team members
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at . Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.