Looking for engineers that are looking to revolutionize the way people innovate and build software.
Are you an Engineer looking to revolutionize the way people innovate and build software? Do you want to create something that will change the way people think about innovation, and work with cutting-edge visualization, collaboration, and social ideation technologies at the same time? We are looking for highly ambitious engineers who want to work on major aspects of the Aha! product — from the back-end through to the end user experience. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Rails Engineer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 150,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team's work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who
- Is experienced in Ruby-on-Rails
- Has worked on key functionality for a cloud-based product
- Has a computer science degree or demonstrated experience solving challenging CS problems
- Wants to work on a major aspect of product functionality from back-end algorithms through to the user interface
- Wants to be great and work in a fast-moving, online environment where the end-user is key
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in North America for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
For immediate consideration, please contact us at Engineeringemail@example.com. Be sure to include a link to your GitHub or code portfolio. If you have the right background, we will quickly follow up with you. We are not working with recruiters or third-party agencies.