Looking for an exciting career opportunity in Quality Assurance? Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! Right ...
Looking for an exciting career opportunity in Quality Assurance? Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! Right now, our client is looking to fill a QA Analyst position. With Vaco, you will have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced QA Analyst, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
- Act as the primary contact for testing activities and responsibilities for the development team.
- Analyze specifications and collaborate with the team to document requirements and acceptance criteria. Ensure traceability between requirements and testing.
- Independently perform tasks required for automated test development, including review acceptance criteria, create test scenarios, implement data management strategy, and generate required reports.
- Execute manual and automated test cases, record test results, analyze test failures, and report issues to the team.
- Develop, implement, and maintain test data and environments required for testing.
- Recommend and/or perform appropriate non-functional testing.
- Provide mentorship, support, and backup for other QA team members.
- Provide thorough documentation, including test planning, strategies, and bug reports.
- Maintain and improve subject matter expertise including general software architecture knowledge.
- Propose/implement improvements that result in increased efficiency and reduced risk.
- Collaborate with team members located across the globe.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or similar technical discipline.
- Solid understanding of computer programming, software development, and design.
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience with automation toolsets/frameworks.
- Independently automates testing using Ruby/Cucumber.
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools: Jenkins, Maven, Git.
- Ability to develop tests to address the full stack automation (database, API/WS and UI).
- Strong experience with test data analysis, identification and management.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and testing techniques, including functional, non-functional, system integration, install verification, and testing across many phases of a project.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum processes and experience participating in an Agile team.
- Strong communication, public speaking, coaching, and mentoring skills.
Desired but not required:
- Experience with testing WS/APIs via SOAP UI or similar tool.
- Experience with Spock
- Strong experience with Hadoop ecosystem:
- provided by Dice