A world-renowned gaming company in the West LA area has two (2) open positions for Ruby On Rails engineers, both full-time ...
A world-renowned gaming company in the West LA area has two (2) open positions for Ruby On Rails engineers, both full-time positions: one senior-level developer (up to $170k), and one Lead engineer (up to $190k, plus bonus). You will participate in the design and develop of a new platform which will revolutionize the world of eSports competitions, including elements of artificial intelligence, electronic wallet, and PvP tournaments.
- Professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and fundamental computer science concepts
- Experience with relational databases
- Familiar with an agile/SCRUM development environment
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g., Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with non-relational databases (NoSQL)
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline
- Full benefits - health, dental, vision
- 401K w/ matching
- Flex hours, partial telecommute, and casual dress
We Met Your Match.
Strategic Employment Partners (SEP, Inc.) is a premier Technology Recruiting and Placement firm that services the greater Southern California, San Francisco, New York, and Boston areas. Our mission is to connect with the area's most innovative and well-respected companies. We provide placement services for Full-time/Direct-hire, Contract-to-Hire, and Contract positions.
We strive to create matches which serve both our clients' business needs and our candidates' career goals. Doing so creates long term business relationships which benefit both parties equally. This is why companies come back to us again to fulfill their Software and IT placement needs, and why candidates refer their most talented colleagues and friends to us. This is the secret to our success.
We place Full-time/Direct-hire, Temporary, Part-time, Contract, and Contract-to-hire positions. We represent and place the following types of Software and Information Technology professionals:
Software/Web Application Architecture and Engineering
* C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
* PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python
* Java, J2EE
* VC++, C++, C, and more
Web Design and Development
* User Experience (UX)
Database Engineering and Administration
* MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
* OLTP, Datawarehousing, Business Intelligence
* Database Reporting
*Objective C, Cocoa, Swift
*Android, iPad/iPhone SDK, iOS
Network Engineering and Systems Administration
* Windows, Linux, Unix, Cisco and more
* Network/Hardware, Application/Software
* Managers, Directors, VP's, CTO's, and CIO's