We created Sticker Mule to be the best place to work and shop. That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
Why we enjoy working here
1. We work flexible hours with an asynchronous culture.
2. We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines.
3. Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
4. Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
What you will do
1. Design, build, test, deploy and maintain web applications and services.
2. Write clean, performant code in accordance with our team's code style guidelines.
3. Work to improve and maintain the code health of all of our software.
4. Collaborate with team leads and stakeholders to ensure that we're always building the best possible solution in the optimal way.
5. Participate in peer code reviews.
6. Share expertise with other members of the team and mentor junior developers.
1. 5+ years of professional software development experience.
3. Experience working in and building single page applications.
4. Experience in architecting and spec'ing projects.
5. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
7. Experience with microservices/SOA or DevOps would be beneficial.
8. Experience working with a functional programming language would be beneficial.
1. Applicants will be sent a Hackerrank test within 1-3 days of applying.
2. Test must be completed within 5 days.