Sr. Backend Engineer - Leading Blockchain / Web3 Company Location: You can either work in the company's office in San Jose or remotely ...
Sr. Backend Engineer - Leading Blockchain / Web3 Company
Location: You can either work in the company's office in San Jose or remotely
The company is building infrastructure for the Web3 / Blockchain ecosystem. The company has about 30 employees and 20 engineers. It is very well-funded, as the cryptocurrency it has created has been ranked as one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies.
The company is led by industry veterans with a track record of founding and building successful companies. Team members come from leading tech companies and collectively hold over a dozen patents in the space.
The company will pay competitive salary, plus equity and cryptocurrency which can be lucrative.
- Develop and maintain backend services using Node.js, PostgreSQL, and Redis.
- Utilize technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Bitquery, AWS, and GCP for server-side development.
- Collaborate with a small team of engineers to work on an NFT platform.
- At least 3 years of experience (the more the better) in backend development.
- Passion / interest in blockchain.
- Strong understanding of server-side technologies like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong in at least one backend programming language such as Java, Python, C++, Go / Golang, Ruby on Rails, or PHP. Willing and able to learn (if necessary) and primarily use Node.js.
Nice to have:
- Crypto/web3 experience.
- Familiarity with Java.
- Experience in large scale consumer applications.
About Skyrocket Ventures
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we'll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we'll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Included Ruby / Rails jobs, news and articles alerts to make you stand out of the pack.
Most resumes are looked at for only 4 seconds. Use neuroscience to turn the tables.
3 steps to solve your ad-hoc hiring by turning it into a neuroscience puzzle
Scaling for 6 Million Users with Rails, Scala and Nodejs - Interview with the CTO of Gilt