Thompson Technologies is seeking a Sr. Back-end Engineer (Ruby) with our client in Mid-town Atlanta, GA. This is a Direct H...
Thompson Technologies is seeking a Sr. Back-end Engineer (Ruby) with our client in Mid-town Atlanta, GA. This is a Direct Hire / Permanent position with an extraordinary, fast-growing technology start-up company where you will use your experience to lead and mentor more junior developers while delivering scalable solutions relating to email reliability.
Reasons to apply:
* Work with a great group of smart people and like-minded engineers.
* Commuter/Parking ($100 Reimbursement - Marta, Uber, Public Transit, etc.)
* Exceptional Stock Options
* Flextime - start as early as 6am or as late as 10am
* Ping pong, Trivia Night, Keguerator, etc.
* Best Company To Work For in Atlanta since 2016
What you will do:
* Work on back-end issues, troubleshooting / bugs, scale and load, back-end architecting, uncover mysteries in the back-end.
* Integrate distributed/disparate systems via APIs.
* Work closely with the UI/UX teams to ensure technical feasibility.
What we need:
* 8+ years in programming with either PHP, Java, or Python, and AT LEAST 3 years of Ruby.
* Experience scaling a system (clustering, memory leak, bottleneck identification, etc)
* A plus if you enjoy working with data science and machine learning.
What happens now? Submit your resume to Tammy at - and tell us a little about your background!
Why Thompson Technologies? We've been recognized among the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 5000 and most recently as one of Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, in addition to other awards. A leader in delivering talented, top-tier consultants, we provide unequalled service to the IT staffing industry. At our core, we strive to make a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve.