Minimum Required Skills:
**Multiple Openings Nationwide!**Relocation Available!**Most Urgent Needs are in DC, ...
Minimum Required Skills:
**Multiple Openings Nationwide!**Relocation Available!**Most Urgent Needs are in DC, Northern VA, and Nashville Areas**
We are a cutting-edge software company that creates revolutionary solutions for the e-commerce and retail industries! Our unique product offerings has lead to incredible savings for our clients and tremendous social/environmental benefits, which ultimately drove our success and growth. We are selectively growing our team with talented individuals who want to change the world and have the ability to
Through our revolutionary technology, we have unprecedented opportunities to make a major impact for both society/environment, while also having big financial gains for all parties involved. We've proven ourselves to be a leader in this space and are just getting started on achieving its full potential!
If you are a Software Engineer with 3+ years of professional experience in Ruby and Rails, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Revolutionary Technologies with Real World Impact!
2. Tremendous Growth Opportunity!
3. Solid Stability with Consistent Revenue, Large Customer Base, and More Room for Growth!
4. Highly-Talented Engineering Team in Collaborative Company Environment!
5. Great Compensation, Benefits, and Other Perks!
What You Need for this Position
- 3-5+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails is REQUIRED
- Interest/experience in making a difference in the world through technology
Other Nice to Have / Our Tech Stack:
- Test Code (such as RSpec, PACT, Cucumber)
- DevOps (such as Linux, Unicorn, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)So, if you are a Software Engineer with 3+ years of professional experience in Ruby and Rails, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, only US citizens can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice