Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take a ...
Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
Named one of Deloittes 2018 Technology Fast 500 and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with their patients.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our dynamic team in building platform solutions that integrate with Enterprise Health Care systems. We expect a Developer who will work hard, keep up in a fast-paced start up environment, and have fun! If you are looking to be challenged daily, make a huge impact and help define the future of patient engagement, we would love to have you join our team!
The engineering team is based in the Cookeville, TN therefore some travel to Cookeville will be required for meetings, training, etc.
- Be part of an Agile team of Internal and External Software Engineers to scope, design, develop, test, deploy and support technical solutions across a full stack of development tools and technologies; Maintain and help to improve coding process and standards to produce clean, efficient code with an eye toward maintainability, flexibility and high performance, balancing quality with delivery.
- Ensure coding standards and quality are met, provide feedback and help build positive team dynamics, executing against best practices.
- Build scalable solutions that perform under high transactional volume, handle large data set and are structured to support real-time reporting / analytics; Integrate with Enterprise Healthcare Systems, service providers and client environments via their published APIs or through alternative data transfer mechanisms.
- Experience utilizing Web Socket, Pub/Sub, Redis and OAuth technologies
- Experience integrating and creating RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience implementing solutions on the AWS platform; EC2 and ElastiCache a plus; fluent with MySQL (or RDS equivalent)
- Desired experience with Continuous Integration for testing and deployment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, you will be working in a collaborative environment with a diverse team of varying internal and external team members
- A Bachelors Degree or Relevant Work Equivalent with 5+ years experience; previous experience with a growth phase technology company, particularly in Healthcare, a plus
Founded in 2014, our offices are located in historic Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers. Our platform effortlessly automates appointment reminders, patient billing and payment collection, satisfaction surveys, self-check-in, non-medical transportation and on demand messaging.
What We Offer
- Base salary plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus all 9 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet, holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environments located in historic Franklin, TN and beautiful Cookeville, TN.
To learn more about our organization please visit
Relatient is an equal employer.