ARRIS is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of Wi-Fi infrastructure. Our Access Point lineup is the best in the ind...
ARRIS is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of Wi-Fi infrastructure. Our Access Point lineup is the best in the industry. And now we're transforming the Wi-Fi managed services' business with cloud technology. If you have experience operating systems in cloud computing or cloud-hosted services, we need you! You will be joining a small, inside [Ruckus] "startup" focused on building our next-generation cloud platform for Wi-Fi services. Successful candidates who really love bringing cutting-edge services to market leading the system operation will earn a key role on the team.
* Play critical role in defining the architecture, engineering and operations management of a global infrastructure (Data centers, Network, Systems) in collaboration with Engineering
* Drive the DevOps process strategy and implementation.
* Responsible for all infrastructure needed to deliver enterprise SaaS applications responsible for design, deployment, operations, performance, maintenance, change management, support, upgrade, disaster recovery and security of the overall system
* Define, implement and document operational processes and procedures, with periodic review for efficiency and improvement
* Run and monitor the infrastructure 24 by 7 year-round serving Fortune 100 enterprise customers meeting stringent SLAs of 99.99 availability
* Create KPI's for the service, monitor KPI's & create internal reports, work with engineering to constantly improve key aspects of the system, striving for best user experience, availability & lowered costs
* Plan the evolution of the infrastructure to accommodate rapid worldwide growth
* Past experience with IaaS or PaaS implementations worldwide strongly desired
* Work closely with internal business groups & engineering to translate business needs into the appropriate technical solutions
* BS/MS in EE or CS
* 3 years' experience in a DevOps related role
* Strong knowledge of programming with a language such as Ruby, Perl, or Python and also strong BASH skills.
* Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or Saltstack
ARRIS is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation