Collaborate with our team of Engineers to design, build, deploy, and maintain software across our stack.
Trim's mission is to make Americans financially healthy at scale. In the past five years, we've saved our users more than $70 Million. Your work will directly improve the financial health of our over 600,000 active users.
We are growing fast and looking for Software Engineers who will work collaboratively with our team of Engineers to design, build, deploy, and maintain software across our stack.
We are a highly collaborative team and bring our best selves to work every day because we enjoy working with each other. We prioritize team culture as much as we do our customers. We are looking for people who embody our company's core values of Customer Obsessed, Unstoppable Ownership, Truth-Seeking, Constantly Evolving, and Compassionate Colleagues.
Trim is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.What will you do?
Technologies we use:
- Develop new user facing features.
- Build scalable frontend components for both the main application and our component library.
- Translate UI/UX designs and wireframes into code.
- Continue to build out an end-to-end frontend testing suite.
- Invest in tools and automation to improve productivity across the whole team.
- Support a culture of code quality, documentation, and thoughtful design tradeoffs. Navigate between shipping quickly and long-term maintainability.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Server: Ruby on Rails and Node
- Infrastructure: PostgreSQL, AWS, Convox, and Docker
- DevTools: DataDog, Sentry, Heap, LaunchDarkly, GitHub, and CircleCI
- A passion for helping improve people’s financial health
- 3+ years of experience
- 1+ years of React experience
- 1+ years of Ruby on Rails or similar experience
- An interest in learning new technologies and tools
- A keen eye for product and user experience
- Experience of collaborating and working with cross functional teams