Do you want to work with a company of 50+ designers, programmers, creatives, who create experiences and programs for some of the world's biggest brands such as: Volkswagen, Google, HBO, Amazon, and many more? If so? Read on.
What We Will Accomplish
24G is a Digital Agency that builds both data tools and live-physical-digital-social activations for some of the world's biggest brands and companies.
We work with some of the world's biggest franchise corporations to develop digital tools for tracking, managing resources, reporting, and communicating content for the corporation, its franchisees, their employees, and their end customers.
We also have carefully built a highly-diverse and high-performance social media juggernaut that activates at the world's biggest events: SXSW, CES, The Super Bowl, World Cup, etc. It's a highly-dynamic environment where you could be working on a live event for the world's largest shoe brand one day and creating the software that the world's largest automaker will use to tailor custom communications for their new product launch. Or help automate a system that helps our team work with sellers on Amazon.
Few Agencies work on such a variety of projects. And very few agencies have our track record of success. Due to growth, our fast-paced company is currently seeking a Software Developer (Ruby on Rails).
Software Developer (Ruby on Rails)
What You Will Need to Succeed:
• Experience developing and deploying internet sites and applications in an Agile environment (agency/design firm experience helpful)
• Ability to build technically sound and well-organized files quickly and according to established guidelines
• Exceptional attention to detail, creativity, and problem-solving skills
• Able to work well as a team player with both technical and non-technical peers
• 3+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
• Utilize full Ruby on Rails ecosystem: gems, git and testing
• Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL, Postgres)
• Experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
• Ability to build RESTful APIs
• Hungry to grow as a developer
Ability to effectively document and design technical specifications
Experience with unit testing and integration tests