As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help develop services for our product portfolio. Specifically, the Senior Software ...
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help develop services for our product portfolio. Specifically, the Senior Software Engineer will develop back-end services used across our entire technology platform. As a team member, you will report to the software engineering manager, and you will get to…
What you will bring to the team:
- Contribute to the development of our product portfolio, built with Ruby, Docker, Amazon Web Services, and PostgreSQL.
- Work with business and technical professionals across the organization in an Agile framework to ensure technical systems are well-designed.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing, documenting and implementing software best practices.
- Continue to learn new tools and languages. We take development seriously! Our team manages our own internal training, with budgets for classes, conferences, books and materials….we want you to grow your skills with us.
- Mentor junior members as our organization and team grow.
- Experience interpreting and refining our goals into relevant requirements, having delivered large-scale projects from concept to production.
- At least 5+ years of Ruby experience.
- 4+ years of experience developing systems with Amazon Web Services technologies; ECS/EKS experience a big plus.
- 7+ years of experience with Test-driven Development (TDD).
- 7+ years of experience building Restful APIs and consuming 3rd party APIs.