We are seeking an energetic and talented Senior Software Engineer to work with our fun and engaging development teams. The Senior S...
We are seeking an energetic and talented Senior Software Engineer to work with our fun and engaging development teams. The Senior Software Engineer will work closely with other development team members, Product Management, and the QA team to design and build various aspects of our web based product offerings in a Kanban based lifecycle.
Additional Selling Points:
• Opportunity to Build: Due to our rapid growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, etc. as we continue to expand our organization.
• Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
• Growth Market: We provide a fast-growing software solutions to the hottest industry vertical - Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
• Work/Life Balance: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
• The Senior Software Engineer will report to our Senior Director or Engineering and work out of ourmodern Woburn, MA headquarters.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to;
• Work closely with our small and engaging development teams and product managers to build storyboards, proofs-of-concept and prototypes
• Design, develop and maintain the code for our web applications using Ruby on Rails and other modern technologies
• Collaborate with Product Management and development teams
• Work closely with Product Management to validate product designs and analyze use cases
• Provide mentorship in Rails and Ruby programming to other development team members
• Acquire and maintain a strong understanding of the HealthcareSource products and how we can best leverage new technologies
• Experience with Ruby on Rails (5+ years), along with other common libraries such as RSpec
• Good understanding of templating languages (Haml), CSS preprocessors (Sass)
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
• Experience deploying applications to the cloud (AWS, Azure)
• Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git/Bitbucket)
• Familiarity with development aiding tools (Bower/Rake)
• Experience with Java, Go, PHP, C# or agile processes is a definite plus
• BS in Computer Science or related field
HealthcareSource is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,300 healthcare organizations and staffing agencies to ensure quality patient care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent - both employees and contingent staff. HealthcareSource has been recognized for their award-winning healthcare talent management solutions, having earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association (AHA).
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.