Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and deve...
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
The Software Developer will be expected to:
- Conduct/participate in multidisciplinary planning, design, and development of complex, software systems, applications and/or databases, including web applications, layout, and user interfaces.
- Design, develop and modify new applications and implement enhancements to existing applications
- Transition data from legacy systems to new database structures. Ensures the new application can access data that has been transitioned to the new database structure.
- Perform corrective, adaptive, and software maintenance on the software baseline.
- Ensure software compliance standards are met.
- Develop supporting technical documentation including requirements and design documents and end user operational instructions.
- Support regular Customer interaction through memos, status meetings, and technical exchanges.
- Design, develop, and deploy applications within the Amazon Commercial Cloud.