An innovative start-up in Santa Monica recently acquired by a large financial corporation, is looking to add Golang and Ruby on Rails engine...
An innovative start-up in Santa Monica recently acquired by a large financial corporation, is looking to add Golang and Ruby on Rails engineers to their growing software development team. Specializing in a security platform for E-commerce companies, this small organization is seeking an individual with experience building highly scalable, high availability web services.
Someone with architecture experience is highly desired. Eventually one of these hires will be promoted to run a brand new team so prior experience in that is a plus. Anyone with cloud infrastructure experience as well will be a huge bonus!
Required Skills & Experience
* 7+ years of Back End engineering experience
* Able to communicate cross-functionally
* Independent and able to evaluate requirements
* Experienced in TDD/Pair Programming
Desired Skills & Experience
* Strong system design skills
* Prior DevOps work
* Experience dealing with high level architecture
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
* 100% Golang or Ruby on Rails
* 100% Hands On Development
* Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Fully covered Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
* 401k matching
* Unlimited PTO
* Company sponsored events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a Full time basis now and in the future.