SNI Technology is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer for a Miami-based company that helps event organizers to plan, manage, promote and sel...
SNI Technology is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer for a Miami-based company that helps event organizers to plan, manage, promote and sell-out their events. Their technology platform offers a complete package of tools and services that help organizers to track the progress of their events and engage with participants effectively. Our client caters to the needs of world-class organizations looking to take their events to the next level.
We are looking for a collaborative and experienced Software Engineer with 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience. The ideal candidate possesses strong fullstack development skills, with a solid understanding of Java and PHP. They will be responsible for designing and developing complex software applications and will have a passion for staying up to date with the latest technologies and trends in software development and be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with small, agile development teams to create new features and product offerings.
- Develop elegant solutions to complex problems and communicate ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Take ownership of significant features in the product and make meaningful contributions to the platform quickly.
- Utilize best practices throughout the development cycle, including clean and maintainable code, thorough testing, peer code review, continuous integration, and fast deployment.
WHO YOU ARE
You have over 5 years of experience in software engineering.
You possess strong knowledge of building internal and external APIs, as well as experience with creating RESTful web services.
You thrive in a team-oriented environment and are committed to finding creative solutions and delivering high-quality, customer-focused applications in a timely manner.
You are passionate about producing good design, maintaining solid test coverage, and creating quality code.
You are comfortable taking ownership of the codebase and are dedicated to continuously improving code quality while addressing and deploying bug fixes.
You are adaptable to working in an agile team and enjoy the process of ongoing learning and improvement.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible PTO + paid holidays
- Hybrid Schedule (On-site: Mon/Wed/Fri - Hybrid: Tues/Thurs)
- Top-quality benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance)
- 401k with employer matching
- Parental Leave: 12-week paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents.
- Monthly credit towards wellness activities (gym, meal plans, mental health costs)
- Paid for parking.
- State-of-the-art Apple computer and accessories
- Wellness activities, happy hours, and company-wide fun events.
- Top-of-the-line office facilities, including an on-site gym and wellness center, a fully stocked kitchen, and more.