Our Team Building off our Cloud momentum, Oracle has formed a new organization - Oracle Health Data, Analytics Platform. This team will fo...
Building off our Cloud momentum, Oracle has formed a new organization - Oracle Health Data, Analytics Platform. This team will focus on product development and product strategy for Oracle Health, while building out a complete platform supporting modernized, automated healthcare. This is a net new line of business, constructed with an entrepreneurial spirit that promotes an energetic and creative environment. We are unencumbered and will need your contribution to make it a world class engineering center with the focus on excellence.
Oracle Health Data, Analytics Platform has a rare opportunity to play a critical role in how Oracle Health products impact and disrupt the healthcare industry by transforming how healthcare and technology intersect.
You will have the opportunity to:
About the Job
Oracle Health Data & Analytics Platform is growing and looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the HealtheIntent - Diagnosis Insights Team! This development team builds applications and services to assist providers with comprehensive documentation and capturing accurate diagnoses by identifying possible missed opportunities. By providing maximized clinical context using available data to supplement decision making combined with efficient documentation tools, providers are able to achieve more comprehensive and complete documentation which ultimately provides better care and outcomes for the patient as well as supports more accurate coding.
What You'll Do
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply intermediate to advanced knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging, or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and suggest improvements to the architecture. Work involves problem solving, understanding, and applying company policies and processes.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the stated location(s)
California Pay Range: from $97,800 to $201,300 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Colorado Pay Range: from $77,700 to $181,200 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
New York City Pay Range: from $92,400 to $191,200 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Washington Pay Range: from $93,100 to $191,200 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle's differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
1. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
2. Short term disability and long term disability
3. Life insurance and AD&D
4. Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
5. Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
6. Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
7. 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
8. Paid time off: Flexible Vacation is provided to all eligible employees assigned to a salaried (non-overtime eligible) position. Accrued Vacation is provided to all other employees eligible for vacation benefits. For employees working at least 35 hours per week, the vacation accrual rate is 13 days annually for the first three years of employment and 18 days annually for subsequent years of employment. Vacation accrual is prorated for employees working between 20 and 34 hours per week. Employees working fewer than 20 hours per week are not eligible for vacation.
9. 11 paid holidays
10. Paid sick leave: 72 hours of paid sick leave upon date of hire. Refreshes each calendar year. Unused balance will carry over each year up to a maximum cap of 112 hours.
11. Paid parental leave
12. Adoption assistance
13. Employee Stock Purchase Plan
14. Financial planning and group legal
15. Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
Email of Internal Contact
Included Ruby / Rails jobs, news and articles alerts to make you stand out of the pack.
Most resumes are looked at for only 4 seconds. Use neuroscience to turn the tables.
3 steps to solve your ad-hoc hiring by turning it into a neuroscience puzzle
Scaling for 6 Million Users with Rails, Scala and Nodejs - Interview with the CTO of Gilt