You are a talented and aspiring Software Engineer. You have 3+ years of software engineering experience and are comfortable writing code in Ruby.
Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 100,000 developers improve their efficiency, process, and code. We want to help technology organizations scale and support developers as they grow.
About the Role
Examples of problems you'll be solving:
- You will work across the stack to deliver new features for Quality and Velocity.
- You will collaborate with Product and Design to develop engaging and usable UIs for both our products.
- You will improve the performance of our scaling platform.
- You will monitor all of the above in a scalable way. We all do ops, so we depend on automation.
- You will contribute to our agile development process by participating in code reviews, stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
- You will develop your solution incrementally and deploy often, sometimes several times a day, using CI/CD.
- You will interact with a wide range of technologies like AWS, Docker, Kafka, MongoDB and more!
Working at Code Climate
- We are NYC-based (currently fully remote & flexible)
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Open vacation policy and parental leave
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need.
- Take advantage of a change of pace during our regular hack weeks and occasional company retreats
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending tech conferences.
- Interact with our software developer customers regularly, on GitHub, Twitter, at conferences, etc.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.