A leader in the Food & Wellness Tech Industry is hiring a Senior Ruby Engineer to join their team. They have curated programs that lead user...
A leader in the Food & Wellness Tech Industry is hiring a Senior Ruby Engineer to join their team. They have curated programs that lead users to live healthier lives and have been successful in transforming millions of lives. Right now, they are expanding their market and bringing on more engineers to join.
Looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails engineer to design and implement low-latency applications. This position will include mostly new development of features as well as building out backend systems for mobile and web-based applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience Years of Full-Stack Production Experience
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Computer Science or Mathematics degree
- Passion to create a product that helps others live healthy lives
- Ruby Genius
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 year stay at previous companies or over 7 years of pure Ruby development
- Previous experience in the health and wellness industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend in Ruby on Rails
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160/year
- Engineering and Product focused office in downtown SF
- Fun office environment offering Yoga and/or Pilates
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.