At Inmar, we are an experienced team with more projects road mapped than we have developers. We are looking for someone who loves to code an...
At Inmar, we are an experienced team with more projects road mapped than we have developers. We are looking for someone who loves to code and collaborate. You enjoy being challenged with diverse tasks. You are comfortable in the open source world and don't mind getting your hands dirty with upstream patches or deploying code. You are thoughtful about design, data architecture, scalability, and the bigger picture. You can confidently communicate your ideas with team members. You have successfully delivered projects in an agile development and worked closely with team members and customers to build solutions. Any experience you have web analytics will also serve you well here. You make those who work around you better.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Write clear, readable, testable, and maintainable code
* Take responsibility for given tasks and ensure they are done within a given time
* Understand teamwork and the dynamics and commitments that come with being part of a team
* Interact with project and product owners, and stakeholders
* Serve as a resource and mentor for other developers
* 8+ years of web development experience
* 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
* Strong knowledge of internet, web, and development standards
* Passion for developing robust, high-quality code
* Thirst for knowledge and emerging technology in the social space'
* Solve problems that are not easily understood
* Solid communication skills
* UI development experience a plus (HAML, SASS, CoffeeScript, React, AngularJS)
* Ruby / Ruby On Rails
* Web frameworks (e.g. React, AngularJS)
* Object-oriented principles
* Agile Development
* Relational and NoSQL databases
* Source Code Management tools (e.g. Git)
* Familiarity with shell environments (e.g. Bash, ZSH)
Inmar is open to sponsorship and paying a relocation allowance. SDL2017