* Our Client, an education publishing company, is seeking a Senior Ruby/Rails Developer possessing a Bachelor's degree in Comp...
Candidate Value Proposition:
- Our Client, an education publishing company, is seeking a Senior Ruby/Rails Developer possessing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or combined relevant Ruby on Rails and development of web-based applications experience in lieu of degree
- Incorporating new and maturing AI technologies into our product
- Moving to modern web technology (Angular 6, WebRTC)
- Reliability and connectivity as we scale globally
- Brand new project and writing code from scratch and opportunity to work in artificial intelligence New team and get in a the beginning and help grow the team.
Qualifications Minimum Education Requirement
- Design and implement clean and scalable APIs and data models. Perform prototyping, system analysis, development, and maintenance of systems
- Work with our amazing QA as needed on automated testing. Ensure code quality with the team (rspec, code reviews) and, of course code!
- Local candidate
- Potential for one a week remote.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or combined relevant experience in lieu of degree
Nice to have Experience
- Ruby on Rails Experience
- Development of web based applications
- 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Demonstrated experience with Ruby as a programming platform to develop multi-tier web-based applications
- Desire to expand knowledge in many development languages, applications, and tools
- Willingness to learn some or all of the technologies listed in this posting!
Experience with some or all of the following tools is considered a bonus:
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at for additional information. Approx. Duration: 6-9 months About Hired By Matrix
- Familiarity with Docker and Docker-machine environments
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure & CI/CD experience
- CI experience (Teamcity, jenkins)
- Experience using agile development methodologies
- Database/key-value store technologies (Redis, Mysql) experience
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client's needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: - provided by Dice Senior Ruby/Rails Developer