We are a fast growing (really fast) cloud-based Electronic Health Record system provider for the behavioral and substance a...
We are a fast growing (really fast) cloud-based Electronic Health Record system provider for the behavioral and substance abuse treatment industries. Kipu is used by over 500 clients running over 800 addiction treatment facilities spanning every level of care.
Kipu is looking for an experienced Ruby / RAILS Engineer to join our core team. You'll be joining our small but exceptional team to make huge impacts in a fun, exciting company with significant growth potential. As an engineer on our team, you'll be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing new features, large and small
- Investigating and fixing any bugs reported by error monitoring, customers, and our support team
- Contributing to our code base
- Writing and improving automated tests
- Working throughout the full stack, from the database through Rails to jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML/CSS.
Skills & Requirements
- Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- An open mind and great work ethic
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Ruby experience do you have?
- Are you in Miami, FL?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Kipu is a fast growing, profitable and cash-flow positive technology company that is transforming the substance abuse and behavioral health industry. Leading the market with its cloud-based electronic health records (EHR) software, Kipu has become the Gold Standard in the ever-changing industry.
In just four years, the experienced executive team grew Kipu to a passionate team of employees, serving more than 500 clients across the US and Internationally. With offices in Miami, FL, Los Angeles, CA, Kipu is the fastest growing EMR and holds #1 market share in it's space.
And this is just the beginning! Kipu is growing aggressively and is looking for motivated professionals to join the team.
We are driven to create the best software in our industry -- and we are well on our way.
Kipu Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer