As a Senior ROR Developer, you'll be working with us in all aspects of the product, from its core infrastructure to its front...
As a Senior ROR Developer, you'll be working with us in all aspects of the product, from its core infrastructure to its front-end. As a part of the development team, you'll wear multiple hats, turn ambiguity into details, take the lead on building complex features and continuously find opportunities to improve performance and increase reliability.
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional software development experience in ROR
- Significant experience building web applications that have shipped
- You are comfortable managing other developers and conducting code reviews
- Experience working with Rails, CoffeeScript, Sass, Rspec/Capybara, Slim, MySQL and Git in a team environment
- You enjoy writing well-tested, well-organized code
- AWS Kinesis, Athena, API Gateway, Vue or other JS frameworks
- Design, development and delivery of database solutions, back end applications, process, and APIs
- Implement the integration with external APIs and data providers.
- Design, develop, and deploy the APIs to integrate across multiple new and existing business applications.
- Manage and deploy the infrastructure to support the platform ecosystem.
- Coordinate the development with other technology platforms.
- Design the database schemas.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance (QA) during hand-over and subsequent defect correction (fixes bugs).
- Refactoring, as necessitated by addition of features or in response to code review.
- Implement automated tests.
- Continuous interaction with Team members via Jira, Confluence and other tools
This is direct placement
RESUMES MUST CONTAIN FULL CONTACT INFORMATION