Bugcrowd is building and managing a platform to match white-hat hackers with companies that need help finding vulnerabilities in their appli...
Bugcrowd is building and managing a platform to match white-hat hackers with companies that need help finding vulnerabilities in their applications and environments. It's one of the hottest parts of an already hot security industry. So, don't let this opportunity pass you by!
We are looking for Ruby on Rails Developers to join our expanding Engineering team. We're a highly technical group who are well versed in building enterprise ready and highly secure software systems.
- At least 3 years of Ruby/Rails preferred. If not, don't despair! We'll consider rockstar candidates with a strong background in MVC- based implementations.
- Embrace a test-driven development and code review culture
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- Security development best practices (OWASP, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking and hosting concepts (DNS, SSL, load balancing).
- Good understanding of performance issues relating to large complex / big data systems.
- Our team consists of a broad range of musicians, hipsters, adventure sport junkies, nature lovers, Dads & Mums. We work hard but we play hard as well.
- We work collaboratively and enjoy working as a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Agile development environment. Things change. We are good with that. You should be too.
- Our customers and the white-hat hacker crowd come first! We are here to delight them and bring them value!