Loot Crate was founded in 2012 around a simple idea: put the awesomeness of Comic-Con in a box. Today, we ship some of the coolest geek, gam...
Loot Crate was founded in 2012 around a simple idea: put the awesomeness of Comic-Con in a box. Today, we ship some of the coolest geek, gaming, and pop-culture collectibles and accessories to a subscriber base in the hundreds of thousands of fans around the world. Loot Crate is one of the top subscription box services in the world spanning pop culture, gaming, anime and sports. We've assembled an amazing team of passionate, ambitious people who cultivate our ever-growing global community of fans and provide support of the highest caliber. We're always on the lookout for fun, hard-working new people to join our team and make Loot Crate even better.
We're a rapidly growing startup processing over 1 million events per day and are looking for an ambitious Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our world-class team. We're building the largest community of collectors and disrupting the convention industry at the same time. You'll have the opportunity to work with incredible engineers, and be a major contributor in the architecture and development of Boxes.
If you're looking to be part of something incredibly special then this is your chance. Come join us!
* Implement and take charge of the software architecture and development of the Boxes Platform and APIs
* Define and implement an agile development cycle
* Implement an efficient deployment cycle and ensure robust performance
* Articulate clear goals to meet that strategy and track key metrics to measure success
* Expertise in Ruby on Rails at its best, through proven track record of several years of experience
* Real passion, interest and many years of experience in working with technologies like Postgresql & Redis
* Interest in working with asynchronous web services
* Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
* Write meaningful tests to ensure confidence in the code base
* Motivation, talent and endless spirit
* Ability to integrate into a symbiotic team of young and highly motivated people