The Zendesk Billing Team is looking for a talented full stack engineer to join them on their journey to provide a consistent and secure purc...
The Zendesk Billing Team is looking for a talented full stack engineer to join them on their journey to provide a consistent and secure purchasing experience across the Zendesk family of products.
What you get to do every day:
What you bring to the role:
- Work with a team of extremely talented engineers who own the Zendesk billing service
- Maintain and enhance our customer-facing EmberJS subscription/purchasing UX
- Interact with customers and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- Keep track and adapt to rapidly changing requirements in a fast-paced team
- Work closely with product management to define and build subscription management, purchasing, and trial conversion features
- Provide support to the finance team to ensure our systems are compliant and secure
Nice to have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Ruby (or Python)
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with relational databases and SQL (preferably MySQL)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience with Rails (or similar framework)
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with continuous integration, unit/integration/load/performance testing
- Experience working on open source projects with an active GitHub repo
- Experience with billing platforms and services (Zuora, Braintree, PayPal), multi-currency, internationalization, payment processing, subscription modeling, fraud detection.
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems or Continuous Deployment / Delivery (Travis, Jenkins)
In your application, please make sure to send us your GitHub/Bitbucket account.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. #LI-JT1