* Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled product team that loves to deliver value for our customers.
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled product team that loves to deliver value for our customers.
- Develop new systems and features from idea to production.
- Constantly analyze and improve our user experiences.
- Be a part of our high growth journey and collaborate to create and iterate on our practices.
- Have the support of your amazing, talented colleagues while working on small, high impact teams and enjoying the trust and autonomy needed to be biased toward action.
- Embrace a nuanced view of time off, as we encourage our team to mix work and free time in different ways to help people stay motivated and refreshed.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Have 6+ years professional web development.
- Have 4+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Are a passionate about building scalable, API-centric systems.
- Have worked with a variety of best-in-class cloud providers.
- Have experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB or FaaS.
- Have 1+ year of experience in microservices architecture.
- Have 1+ year of experience with containerization technologies (Docker or Kubernetes).
- Previous work experience in a startup environment.
*No C2C candidates, sorry. Our client is looking to hire a W2 employee.
- provided by Dice