EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digita...
EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
We are looking for Senior Ruby-on-Rails Engineers to architect and develop features and new products. We are a growing team looking for pragmatic and creative team members to help us achieve our aggressive product roadmap. If you have 5+ years development experience and several years building Ruby-on-Rails applications we encourage you to apply!
Additional qualifications and experience:
Work-life, culture, & perks
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- 5+ years of experience in Ruby (Rails) is required.
- Experience in PostgreSQL, React, AWS is preferred.
- Work independently and collaboratively with other software engineers on cross-team projects.
- Ability to write quality unit tests and debug and optimize existing and new code.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Data modeling and server-side experience a major plus.
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program with company match and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Fitness program membership discounts
- Complementary Capital Bikeshare membership
- Remote environment with great office locations
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace