New Iron Group is seeking a senior, full-stack RoR developer. Working with your scrum team, you'll be responsible for owning features from s...
New Iron Group is seeking a senior, full-stack RoR developer. Working with your scrum team, you'll be responsible for owning features from start to finish.
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- 6+ years of web development experience
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Passion for finding elegant solutions to complex problems
- You enjoy the dynamic of a company with under 200 people!
- Experience with TDD
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
This is a full-time, direct-hire position located in Austin, TX. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.