Job Title: Senior Ruby On Rails developers Location: Must work west coast hours but fine with remote candidates Contract: Long term Top S...
Job Title: Senior Ruby On Rails developers
Location: Must work west coast hours but fine with remote candidates
Contract: Long term
Top Skills' Details
5+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
API integration experience with 3rd party companies and systems (JSON, ProtoBuf, REST, RPC, XML, etc)
Secondary Skills - Nice to Haves
Job Description :
Responsible for the development and design of web applications and components. Design, code, test, and implement web sites and applications, for either internal or external uses. Troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding performance, response times, capacity and system limitations. Responsible for creating and modifying documentation corresponding to websites. May collaborate with internal business partners, internal technology resources (database, system, networking) and with external vendors. Maintain and update websites and ensure data quality, integrity and consistency across organization. Requires both front-end (GUI) and back-end development experience.
- Maintenance and feature development for existing Rails 5/6 application
- Domain focused on electronic recyclables - inventory, scheduling, transportation, management, and processing
- API integrations with 3rd party companies and internal applications
- Expert knowledge of the Ruby on Rails framework and Ruby as a core language (5 years minimum)
- Extensive knowledge of API design and interface technologies (JSON, ProtoBuf, REST, RPC, XML, etc)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration suites (CircleCI, Jenkins, etc)
- Working knowledge of integrated testing frameworks (RSpec, MiniTest, etc)
- None required; prefer professional experience over education
- 4-year degree or technical training program (bootcamp, etc) is a nice to have
- provided by Dice
Included Ruby / Rails jobs, news and articles alerts to make you stand out of the pack.
Most resumes are looked at for only 4 seconds. Use neuroscience to turn the tables.
3 steps to solve your ad-hoc hiring by turning it into a neuroscience puzzle
Scaling for 6 Million Users with Rails, Scala and Nodejs - Interview with the CTO of Gilt