Are you experienced with Ruby on Rails frameworks? Do you enjoy building complex architecture in a fast-paced startup environment? Do you ha...
Are you experienced with Ruby on Rails frameworks? Do you enjoy building complex architecture in a fast-paced startup environment? Do you have a passion for helping those in need while providing them with the opportunity to thrive?
---This position is offering FULL REMOTE work through COVID-19, but will convert to a PARTIAL REMOTE schedule (2-3 days onsite in our Los Angeles HQ)---
We are a growing startup based out of Los Angeles building a mobile platform to help the immigrant community as they prepare to adjust to life in the United States. We are connecting them with the information, products, and services they need! We just finished up a $30M round of funding and our team and platform are growing, and we need a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to help build out the back end architecture to support our platform!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work alongside our development and product team to expand our front end and back end architecture
- Build mobile-friendly architecture and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on new product features to establish project timelines
- Integrate REST API in order to support new feature development
What You Need for this Position
The Senior Ruby on Rails Developer should have at least 5 years of development experience and be familiar with:
Nice To Have
- Extensive experience with Ruby on Rails architecture
- REST API integrations
- Familiar with MVC frameworks
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
- Experience with AWS Cloud technologies (RedShift, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Background with iOS or Android Development (Java/Kotlin, Objective-C/Swift)
- Modern front end libraries (React.JS, Vue.JS, Ember.JS, etc.)
- Master's Degree
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary Package!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
So, if you are a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with a passion for helping the local community, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DO2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel OKeefe - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.