MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ag...
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer role will work on a growing team to build out platforms for this successful fintech company! Work on their growing R&D team with Ruby, Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL!
This role is 100% remote for the time being due to COVID19 but will eventually be back in office with WFH flexibility!
This fintech company, located right outside Boston, supports eCommerce sites with their payment platforms! This company has grown significantly and is financially thriving!
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer includes but are not limited to
- Write and maintain useable code in Ruby on Rails
- Build and integrate third-party API's
- Create end-to-end product development
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal
The ideal Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer has:
- 5+ years of experience building applications using Ruby, Ruby on Pails and PostgreSQL
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and with teams
- Excellent attention to detail
It would be a plus if the candidate had:
- Experience building distributed applications
This Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer job offers an incredible pay and benefits package including a 4% 401k match. Join their growing, global R&D team today!